Become an Education Partner
We invite individuals and local businesses to partner with New-Roc ABWA to support the Stephen Bufton Memorial Educational Fund (SBMEF).
SBMEF has been supporting businesswomen for more than 50 years and has awarded over $16 million in grants and scholarships with the support of individuals and businesses like you.
New-Roc ABWA sponsors several education grant and scholarship opportunities through SBMEF for women in our community.
- The Outright Grant Program awards a $2,000 scholarship to a junior level and above female student.
- The SBMEF Business Skills Tuition Reimbursement Program (BSTR) provides working women tuition reimbursement of up to one half of the tuition and/or up to a maximum amount of $500 each award year.
How can I Partner?
You can partner at one of 3 levels:
- Vocational Level – $100
- Undergraduate Level – $200
- Graduate Level – $300
All funds go toward grants and scholarships for the programs listed above providing women with financial assistance to attend college, trade school and professional development.
What do I receive for my Partnership?
At each level, our Partners will receive recognition of their involvement as an Education Partner.
- Recognition on our website
- Recognition in our newsletter
- All from Vocational Level
- Exposure on NEW-ROC Social Media once per meeting month for 12 months
- A featured ad in rotation on slide show presentation during monthly meetings networking 1/2 hour
- All from Undergraduate Level
- Opportunity to present awarded grants and scholarships to our recipients
- The option to provide samples or promotional materials to members at all 11 member meetings
- Two (2) to Three (3) minutes at a regularly scheduled member meeting to speak about your company and the products / services you offer
If you would like to become a Education Partner of ABWA New-Roc, please contact: Anthony Thomas @ 404-710-8341.