May 2017 Meeting Guest Speaker
Andrea Bowens-Jones, PhD
IDG Vision Consulting & Training, President/CEO
Certified John Maxwell Coach, Trainer, and Speaker
Topic: Casting Your Vision: A Lesson on Goal Setting and Habit Building
IDG Vision, LLC is a consulting and training firm offering personal / professional development and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) pipeline services. Our mission is to inspire, develop, and grow the vision inside of all our clients of all ages. Our personal/professional development services include One-on-One/ Group Coaching, Lunch-n-Learns, Seminars, and Signature Workshops that can be customized to fit your organization’s needs and goals.
ABOUT DR. ANDREA BOWENS-JONES
- Earned a PhD in Polymer Chemistry from Virgina Tech
- Spent more than 15 years at Procter & Gamble as a Research and Development Section Head in Personal Beauty Care
- Served on national and local boards, including the Polymer Division of the American Chemical Society as a Graduate Student Liaison
- Keynote speaker for professional and personal development
- Founder of the Resident Scholar STEM Program
Dr. Andrea Bowens-Jones, a chemist by trade, cares deeply about STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) education and inspiring the next generation of technical leaders.
November 15, 2017
April 25, 2017
October 22, 2016